Did you know that two-thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video-based, by 2016? Video ads accounted for 35.6 percent of all videos viewed and 4.5 percent of all minutes spent viewing video online. Check out our infographic, “Online Video Advertising – Statistics & Trends” to know more such interesting facts related to video advertising and much, much more.
Infographic by- Go-Gulf.ae
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code
Two-thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2016.
Estimated Worldwide Online Video Advertising (in Billion USD)
|Year||In Billion USD|
Video ads accounted for 35.6 percent of all videos viewed and 4.5 percent of all minutes spent viewing video online.
The duration of the average online content video was 4.4 minutes, while the average online video ad was 0.4 minutes.
Top Online Video Ad Properties Ranked by Video Ads Viewed
|Video Ad Property||Video Ads Viewed ( in Billions)||Frequency (Ads per Viewer)|
Ready for more interesting online video Ad-related facts?
- 13% of online video advertisements run less than 15 seconds
- 36% of online video advertisements run longer than 30 seconds
- 79% of in-stream online video advertisements are watched up to their midpoints
- 72% of in-stream online video advertisements are watched up till their completion
- 49% of the surveyed advertisers plan to increase video advertisement spending in 2014
- Enjoyment of video advertisements increases purchase intent by 97%, and brand association by 139%
- Video advertisements make up for 35% of the total online advertisement spending, up from 27% in 2011!